We have been made aware that iOS 15.4 and 15.4.1 is currently causing the Site Scan Flight for ArcGIS application for iPad, and the ArcGIS Earth application for iPad or iPhone to malfunction when using certain iPad or iPhone models. We are actively working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Until then, please do not update your iPad or iPhone to iOS 15.4 or 15.4.1 if you want to continue using Site Scan Flight or ArcGIS Earth.
iPad models known to be affected:
- iPad Air 4th Generation (2020, A14 Bionic)
- iPad Air 5th Generation (2022, M1)
- iPad Pro 11" 3rd Generation (2021, M1)
- iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Generation (2021, M1)
- iPad Mini 6th Generation (2021, A15 Bionic)
iPhone models known to be affected:
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, iPhone Mini 12 (2020, A14 Bionic)
- iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone Mini 13 (2021, A15 Bionic)
- iPhone SE 3rd Gen (2022, A15 Bionic)
If you have already updated your iOS system on one of the affected models, we will be sending a notice with an update resolving this issue. We apologize for the disruption.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
The Site Scan for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Earth teams